Sunday 18 September 2011

Aaargh

Miles today : 23ish
Miles remaining : 33


I'm hoping the trick is to have a good data connection before trying to publish - we shall see.
Anyway, another nice day, and a good climb up to Hope Cross and down brings me to Edale, start of the Pennine Way of course and something of a place of pilgrimage for me.  I feel a powerful urge to head north, sod going back, go to Scotland instead...

But no.  At least now I can answer a question I might have asked a few years back when I finished here after walking the way southbound - what if I keep walking?

Wrote the above at lunch.  Turns out the answer is, a bloody nightmare.  May explain more tomorrow.

First Pennine Way signpost at Edale


Photos to go with this post can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment